Custom Comissions and Larger Prints

Interested in commissioning an art piece OR purchasing a giclée (archival-ink) print in a different size than listed?

Please send me a note at for a quote and I would be happy to work with you.  

What is Giclée (archival-ink)? It's a French term for "spray ink", but it also means that the best quality inks are used in producing the museum-quality fine-art prints that will resist fading for up to 95 years!